Commencement refers to the ceremony, officiated by the President of the College, where you share the excitement and importance of your academic accomplishments with peers, family, and friends. It is also a time for the College, Board of Trustees, Faculty, and Administrators to pay special tribute to you for the outstanding efforts you have shown in earning your Associate Degree. Generations College offers only one Commencement during the spring semester.
Students must meet the following requirements to qualify for graduation with Associate Degree:
- Completion of the stated program curriculum
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 based upon hours taken at Generations College
- Completion of the skill requirements of the program
- Students with transfer credits must complete a minimum of 36 semester hours from Generations College in order to graduate with a degree
- Fulfillment of all financial obligations to the College
- Graduation fee
- Completion of the College Completion and Future Plans Survey
The GC Graduation Form and graduation fee have to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (use the PayPal button below).
Commencement details including date, time, location, and number of tickets will be announced later in the semester.
If you have further questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at or via email at email@example.com