You are here
- Admission to Generations College offers full-time or part-time enrollment to all students who are academically prepared to succeed in their selected program of study.
- Admission decisions are based upon an applicant's potential for academic success as determined by high school academic transcripts and/or GED scores.
- Admission to the College is made without respect to age, gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. The College will not retaliate against any applicant, student, employee or staff member who makes or files a complaint, grievance or lawsuit.
- Admission decisions are binding and may not be appealed through Grievance Procedure.
- All applicants must submit a completed Generations College application form as well as a non-refundable application fee of $20.00. Click here to access the application form.
- Graduates from a traditional high school or holding a GED must submit: Official high school transcript of credits from high school last attended or GED scores.
- Graduates of non-traditional high schools (including home-schooled) must submit: ACT score (minimum 20 composite) or SAT score (minimum 950 composite) Admissions applications may be faxed to (312)922-4286. Or if sent by regular mail, materials should be sent to the following address:
29 East Madison Street, 2nd Floor
Chicago, IL 60602-4405
Admissions Requirements Specific to the Court Reporting Degree
- A completed Generations College application form provided by the Office of Admissions or online. A non-refundable application fee of $20.00.
- Graduation from a regionally accredited high school.
- Official High School transcripts and ACT score if previously taken in high school.
- A keyboarding speed of 30 wpm with 95 percent accuracy before entry into the program. On-site testing is required. Contact Admissions at , or admissions@MacCormac.edu to set up a test date.